Soyealink B628 CPE PRO 3 4G CAT12 Router & Modification Services
Whats included in this purchase.
WIFI Modification – Converts the internal WIFI antennas for external antenna use providing you with 2x SMA WIFI antenna ports.
- Router Options:
- Without Modifications selected – Includes a new, unused unlocked router that will be unmodified.
- With Modifications selected – Includes a new, unused unlocked router that will be modified to your selected modifications.
- Send your router – Requires you to send us your router for modification.
Full Mod 4G Router – Provides 4x 4G SMA ports..
Part Mod 4G Router – Part Modification – provides 2x 4G SMA Ports. Intended for replacement ports if you have damaged the Factory TS9 ports.
NOTE: Only purchase the Part Mod service if you have either:
- (4G Router only) Damaged the factory external antenna ports while previously receiving 4G signal with an external antenna attached prior to damaging the ports.
- (4G Router only) Does not have factory external antenna ports but wish to improve the 4G signal.
If either of the above, do not apply to you then please purchase the full modification.
Please Note – All modifications (4G/5G & WIFI) removes and replaces all internal antennas for SMA external antenna ports. The internal antennas will no longer function. The router will be reliant on the new SMA ports for connectivity.
Router Modification Service
This Purchasing option is used to purchase our fantastic, well known and loved router antenna modification service.
This requires you to send your router to use for modification.
Modification Service Process:
Once you have completed the checkout process, please dispatch your router to the address within you purchase receipt (received via email) and provide us with the tracking information via email.
More details about the modification:
- Please look in our “FAQ” section for our more frequently asked questions.
- For more information and what this modification can, do take a look at our “Modification Info” page.
- Download and read our “Modification User Manual” in the download tab below
More Tools & Information:
Need help getting up an running?. Don’t forget Router-Mods offer an onsite installation service. Click here for more information.
Download our advance guides for more in-dept details for everything you need to know for the perfect installation.
Don’t forget to take a look at our “installation prep” free guide.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.