Paradar 8.5dBi, long range for harsh outdoor use – 868Mhz tuned antenna for HNT and LoRa,
- Must be mounted vertically: the two drain slots either side of the connector must point downwards. Either tape from from below the cable connector to 10mm above these slots, moving the bracket as needed, or tape from below the cable connector to 5mm below these slots, leaving them clear for water to drain.
- Ensure all outdoor connectors are taped with self-amalgamating tape (not electrical tape)! Water will seep through screw threads over time, and will permeate your cable and antenna via the exposed connectors, causing performance to mysteriously drop some days or weeks after installation. Click here to add some to your cart.
- 8-element collinear dipole antenna – 8.5dBi gain with very low SWR (less than 1.5)
- Brass tube elements with 1.0mm copper feedline
- Impedance – 50Ω @ 868Mhz. When measured with a DC multimeter, it is normal for this antenna to appear short circuit.
- Beamwidth – 360° (horizontal) / 10° (vertical), vertically polarised
- Weight – 750g including mounting kit / Length – 1.1 metres
- N-female connector on antenna end
- Designed for use with FLARM, OGN, LoRa and other 868Mhz applications
- Highly weather resistant fiberglass radome surrounding a copper/brass tube dipole.
- Rated to wind speeds up to 215km/hr (60m/s).
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 60°C. UV resistant and highly waterproof.
- Pole clamp included (suits 35mm to 50mm pole diameter)